Saturday, August 20, 2011

JOBS

The next time you complain about your job...

 
… think about having this young boy’s job. Suddenly you’ll realize that your job is the greatest thing in the world by comparison.

Every now and then my husband would have a gripe about his job (mostly his ex-boss). As soon as I would say to him “At least you have a job” it would sink in and he knew he was wrong to find fault with it. I would sometimes say that it’s better then having a job where you do the same thing over and over and over again, day in and day out, for mere pennies a day.

I wish I could go there, get this boy and bring him some place else to work. Surely working at the mall or McDonald’s (typical teen jobs) is a gazillion times better then what he is currently doing.
It’s so sad to see that people have to live this way.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment